Jill Alleyne BA, MA
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer since 2004
- ACE Certified Health Coach since 2016
- Post-Rehab Exercise Specialist
- ACE Orthopedic Specialist
- ACE Behavior Change Specialist
- AOBTA Certified Shiatsu Practitioner since 1997
I enjoy a wide range of physical activities including weight lifting/strength training, jogging, hiking, camping, canoeing and Dragon Boat racing. I’ve studied Tai chi, Qi Gong, and yoga , and now focus solely on energy work as it applies to health and longevity. I have a daily practice that involves all of the techniques I use to help my clients achieve wellness in their own lives. I enjoy doing oil painting and collages.